Information on registering a new student for Inglewood Middle School.
Students who are new to Lake Washington School District and will be attending Inglewood Middle School must verify your address to confirm that you are in the Inglewood area.
Please verify your address on the Lake Washington website here.
This will verify the school, let you know if a bus is available, and where to pick it up. Please bring the following documents when registering your student:
- Proof of Residency – utility bill, phone bill, rental agreement or Closing Statement
- After your address is confirmed you will receive the Registration packet to complete.
- Current immunization records
- Birth Certificate/passport
- Previous school name, address, phone and fax number
- Any special education records (i.e. IEP or 504)
Please review the New Student Registration Packet located in the Registration Forms box on the right. If your student currently receives ELL support or is on an IEP or 504 plan, please let us know.
Also browse the appropriate Course Catalog and Elective Request Forms
We look forward to meeting you.
For more information about registering your student in Lake Washington School District, click HERE