Information on registering a new student for Inglewood Middle School.
Students who are new to Lake Washington School District and will be attending Inglewood Middle School must verify your address to confirm that you are in the Inglewood area.
Please verify your address on the Lake Washington website at www.lwsd.org Go to:
- For Parents (on the Top right side of the page)
- School & Bus Finder (on the right)
- School & Bus Information (link in the middle of the page)
- Fill in the students’ grade and your address.
This will verify the school, let you know if a bus is available, and where to pick it up. Please bring the following documents when registering your student:
- Proof of Residency – utility bill, phone bill, rental agreement or Closing Statement
- After your address is confirmed you will receive the Registration packet to complete.
- Current immunization records
- Birth Certificate/passport
- Previous school name, address, phone and fax number
- Any special education records (i.e. IEP or 504)
Please review the Required Registration Materials located in the Registration Forms box on the right. If your student currently receives ELL support or is on an IEP or 504 plan, please let us know when you schedule your appointment. After your registration packet is completed, please call Ms. Wilkinson to make an appointment with the appropriate counselor at 425-936-2360. Please bring your completed packet along with the required materials to your appointment so we can register your child. We will need at least 24 hours after receiving the completed registration packet and after you have met with the counselor before your student can start school.
During your appointment, you and your student will meet with their counselor to get acquainted, review classes and choose electives. A copy of our Inglewood Course Catalog is available online if you would like to read about the classes in advance. At this time, the counselor will also answer any additional questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you.
For more information about registering your student in Lake Washington School District, click HERE