To Report an Absence
Please contact us prior to 8 am. You may either…..
- Call and leave a message on the Safe Arrival Line – 425-936-2361 (available 24 hours)
- Email Inglewood Attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your student needs to leave school early for any reason, please:
Send a note with your child in the morning
They bring the note to the Attendance Office for a pass.
In the event of a “last minute” appointment, please call the main office at 425-936-2360, so we can get a pass to your child prior to your arrival.
* More information regarding IMS attendance policies can be found in the student handbook.
If you know that your student will miss school due to a pre-planned family trip please fill out Pre-arranged Absence Form and email email@example.com
- The email should include your student’s name, the dates of the absence, and the reason for the absence.
- Please email your child’s teachers to let them know about the absence.
- Nearly all Inglewood teachers use Power School Learning
. Your child can keep up with homework assignments by checking Haiku. Teachers are not required to provide modified assignments, nor are they required to provide a packet of assignments for a student to complete while on vacation. If you plan on making use of your child’s netbook during vacation, your student should refresh their password while at school prior to the vacation. Doing so will avoid expired password problems.