Regular and prompt attendance is vital to the learning process. Please plan vacations or other non-emergency absences outside of school time whenever possible.
To Report an Absence Please contact us prior to 8 am. You may either…..
- Call and leave a message on the Safe Arrival Line – 425-936-2361 (available 24 hours)
- Email Inglewood Attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Dismissal If your student needs to leave school early for any reason, please:
- Send a note with your child in the morning
- They bring the note to the Attendance Office for a pass.
In the event of a “last minute” appointment, please call the main office at 425-936-2360, so we can get a pass to your child prior to your arrival. * More information regarding IMS attendance policies can be found in the student handbook.
- The email should include your student’s name, the dates of the absence, and the reason for the absence.
- Please email your child’s teachers to let them know about the absence.
- Nearly all Inglewood teachers use Power School Learning . Your child can keep up with homework assignments by checking Power School. Teachers are not required to provide modified assignments, nor are they required to provide a packet of assignments for a student to complete while on vacation. If you plan on making use of your child’s netbook during vacation, your student should refresh their password while at school prior to the vacation. Doing so will avoid expired password problems.
Attendance Line: 425-936-2361