Student Breakfast & Lunch
Adding money to a lunch account
There are two ways to add money to a student’s lunch account:
- Charge your Visa or MasterCard online through the secure MySchoolBucks.com site. If you would like step by step instructions for using this secure site, see our online payments page. There is a convenience fee of $2.75 for each transaction.
- Send cash or a check made payable to LWSD to the school office with your child’s name attached.
Accounts with low balances of $10 or less
- Families will receive an automated email message once per week regarding their child’s meal account balance.
- Families who utilize MySchoolBucks to manage their child’s account can set alerts that will notify you when an account balance reaches a certain point. This is managed strictly by the parent.
Accounts with negative balances
- Families will receive an automated email, text or phone call from ParentSquare once per week (Fridays) regarding their child’s meal account balance. Notifications will continue until account balance is paid off.
- If the child’s account balance continues to remain negative after these attempts, Nutrition Services will contact the school designee who will connect with the families to problem solve ways to resolve the negative balance issue.
- Unresolved negative balances at the end of the year will be submitted to the Accounting office for collection.
In addition to MySchoolBucks.com, overdue balances can be paid by check made payable to LWSD with your student's name, school and "Lunch" written on the check memo line. This can be taken to your school office, cashier or mailed to the Nutrition Services office at LWSD Nutrition Services, 15130 NE 95th St., Redmond WA 98052.
For more information on school meals please click here.
Contact LWSD Nutrition Services
Questions or concerns? Please contact the Nutrition Services office.
LWSD Nutrition Services
at Willows Special Services
15130 NE 95th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
Phone: (425) 936-1393
Fax: (425) 936-1389