Intramurals: IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BELOW!
The intramural program provides an opportunity to play on a team with IMS peers and has the emphasis on participation and enjoyment of physical activity. In the 22-23 school year we will be able to offer 2 sessions of intramurals.
IM Round 1 – WINTER – Dodgeball
- We will run 2 sessions of dodgeball. Each student will be able to register for 1 of the sessions of dodgeball. Session 1 Dodgeball is Jan 9-20 and Session 2 Dodgeball is Jan 23-Feb 3. If the session you want is full we will create a waitlist.
How to Register –
- Print off the registration form below (hard copies are also found in the ASB office)
- Have your completed registration form and $30 (the family cap for sports does not apply to the two-week intramural programs)
- Bring your registration and $30 (either cash or check) beginning on your registration window (see above)
- Note there is NO online portion of registration for Intramural Sessions – in person is the only way to register
- Please note there will be no email confirmation sent home as we can’t use Final Forms for this registration – if you turn in your forms and fee then you are registered and should report to the commons right after school for attendance at the beginning of your session.
- Purchase ASB membership for current school year, ($30 per year).