Inglewood Athletics by Season 2022-2023
All registration is done online now. Please visit Final Forms (see directions below).
Athletic Registration – Tips and Tricks
ONLY INTERSCHOLASTIC SPORTS REGISTRATION IS DONE ONLINE VIA FINAL FORMS.
FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE.
Final Forms is the platform that LWSD is using to register students to participate in Interscholastic athletics. In the LWSD all Middle School students who fill out the forms, pay the fees and are cleared by their doctor will be placed on a team.
Things to keep in mind when using Final Forms for Registration:
- Go to https://www.lwsd.org/programs-and-services/athletics scroll down to “registration process” to access Final Forms and begin the process.
- There are many forms that parents need to sign (more than one page so make sure to scroll all the way down on every page)
- There is a section for students to sign (they need to create a log-in and then sign the many pages they have as well)
- Print the physical then have your doctor sign it – once it is signed, please download it into Final Forms or bring it to the ASB office.
- Make sure to pay the ASB fee (one time a year) and the season fee (there is a individual and family cap) – you can do this on line or at the ASB office
Things to keep in mind with Final Forms as the season begins:
Coaches often will email parents and students with reminders / schedule changes – please make sure that Final Forms isn’t sent to spam or junk folders as you will be receiving critical information through this system
Attendance is live – so if your student late / absent you will be notified by email from Final Forms
Final Forms and Skyward do not work together – if your student is gone from school Final Forms doesn’t know that and will still generate an “absent email” – excused / unexcused are the same and don’t impact school attendance
Do not call the attendance line if your student will be absent from Athletics. Please email their coach – NOTE they will still be marked absent, and you will still get an email (that is just part of the system).
Inglewood has a NO CUT policy. Everyone makes a team.
Refund Policy - 100% refund will ONLY be provided under the following conditions:
Student quits due to illness or injury prior to first contest and refund is request is prior to the end of that specific sport season.
Student quits due to family moving prior to first contest and refund is request is prior to the end of that specific sport season.