*For game schedule information, please see the calendar in the lower right corner of the IMS homepage.
- Purchase an ASB card $25
- Pay $75 sport fee*
- Please make checks payable to IMS, OR pay online through Parent Access with a credit card.
- *There is an Individual cap $150 and a Family cap $225 pertaining to the $75 LWSD Interscholastic sports fees only. (The $25 Intramural sessions are different and not included in the LWSD cap policy).
Please review, sign and return:
- IMS Athletic Packet
- Sport Specific Inherent Risk Form
Please review and retain for your own records:
- LWSD Athletic/Activities Conduct Code
- Cardiac Arrest and Concussion Information Sheet
Refund Policy: 100% refund will be provided under the following conditions:
- Student is cut from the squad by the coach
- Student quits due to illness or injury prior to first contest
- Student quits due to family moving prior to first contest
- Refunds must be requested prior to the end of the sports season.
*Parents of students who are unable to afford the fee should complete a Fee Waiver Request and contact the coach or athletic director at their school. Athletic Philosophy Our philosophy at the middle school level is to immerse students in a variety of safe, yet challenging athletic experiences. The school district offers a full participation program, which means that all students that turn out make the team, and play in all games. Our goals include:
- Students will develop and improve their skills and knowledge of the particular sport.
- Students will develop positive connections with other students, and have fun while participating.
- Students will develop and implement sportsmanship, concepts appropriate to their activity.
- Students will develop a sense of commitment to the team, by attending all practices and games.
While playing time will be allotted each game, on the varsity level, playing time is dependent on performance.
- Season 1 Sports - Boys Basketball, Boys Tennis, Coed Cross Country September 10th - October 26th, 2018
- Season 2 Sports - Boys Soccer, Girls Badminton October 29th, 2017 - December 21st, 2018
- Season 3 Sports - Coed Wrestling,Girls Basketball February 5th - March 29th, 2019
- Season 4 Sports - Coed Track & Field, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball April 15th - June 7th, 2019
- Intramural Session January 7th - February 1st, 2019
ASB funds are raised by and for students. These funds are used for optional, extracurricular events that are cultural, athletic, recreational, or social. These funds are not available for graded student activities that are part of the school curriculum.