Our Mission Statement
Inglewood Middle School is a safe place for students and staff to seek challenges, be inspired, make connections, and become valued members of a rigorous learning community.
- Supervision & Evaluation of Staff
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Facilities Management
- Attendance & "Becca" Issues
- Coordinates Building Crisis Team
- Oversees Management of Guidance Team
- Discipline for 7th grade and 8th grade last name A-K
- Activities & Athletic Programs
- Student Planner
- ASB Budget & Expenditures
- Discipline for 6th grade and 8th grade last name L-Z
Dean of Students
Browse a list of our teachers on our Staff Directory Page.
Counselors follow their student class for the 3 years the students are at Inglewood. For more information on our team click here.
2022-23 6th Grade D-Z
2022-23 7th Grade D-Z
2022-23 8th Grade C-Z
2022-23 6th Grade A-C, 7th Grade A-C, 8th Grade A-B
Support Staff Members
- Office Manager
- Principal's Assistant
- Associate Principal Secretary
- Student Activities
- Counseling Secretary
- Health Room Secretary
- Front Office
- Facilities Use
- Attendance & Front Office
- Library Secretary & Website Administrator
contact usMain Office 425.936.2360
Attendance Line 425.936.2361 Email: InglewoodAttendance@lwsd.org
Green School Status
King County Green Schools Program assists student teams, teachers, and other school and district staff to expand knowledge and understanding of sustainability and to take steps to become more sustainable.
- Inglewood School Improvement Plan 2022-23
- Annual Report
- OSPI School Report Card
- What is Olweus?
- Want to volunteer? District guidelines for those who want to volunteer in the schools