Heather Tracy, Athletic Director
- Purchase an ASB card $25
Pay $75 sport fee*
Please make checks payable to IMS,
pay online through Parent Access with a credit card
- Individual cap $150
- Family cap $225
- Please make checks payable to IMS, OR pay online through Parent Access with a credit card
Please review, sign and return:
- IMS Athletic Packet
- Sport Specific Inherent Risk Form
- Boys 7-8 and Girls Basketball (use the same form)
Please review and retain for your own records:
- LWSD Athletic/Activities Conduct Code
- Cardiac Arrest and Concussion Information Sheet
Refund Policy: 100% refund will be provided under the following conditions:
- Student is cut from the squad by the coach
- Student quits due to illness or injury prior to first contest
- Student quits due to family moving prior to first contest
- Refunds must be requested prior to the end of the sports season.
- Students will develop and improve their skills and knowledge of the particular sport.
- Students will develop positive connections with other students, and have fun while participating.
- Students will develop and implement sportsmanship, concepts appropriate to their activity.
- Students will develop a sense of commitment to the team, by attending all practices and games.
- Season 1 Sports - Girls' Badminton, Boys' Tennis, Cross Country September 11th - October 27th, 2017
- Season 2 Sports - Basketball: Girls, and Boys 7th & 8th Grade October 30th, 2017 - December 15th, 2017
- Season 3 Sports - Wrestling, Girls' 7th & 8th Grade Volleyball February 5th - March 30th, 2018
- Season 4 Sports - Track, Girls' Tennis, Boys' 6th Grade Basketball, Girls' 6th Grade Volleyball April 9th - June 1st, 2018
- Intramural Session January 8 - February 2, 2018
ASB funds are raised by and for students. These funds are used for optional, extracurricular events that are cultural, athletic, recreational, or social. These funds are not available for graded student activities that are part of the school curriculum.